ICIS and ELGI are delighted to announce that the inaugural North American Industrial Lubricants Congress will be taking place in Chicago this September. Covering both technical and commercial topics, the event will tackle some of the biggest challenges impacting the demand, formulation and performance of the industrial lubricants sector today.
Join your peers to hear key market insights on:
- Base stock market drivers – impact on lubricant supply and demand
- Globalization of supply – defining the characteristics of the additives marketplace
- Managing regulatory complexities – how are REACH and GHS being implemented within the industrial lubricants sector?
- Evaluating the use of biocides and chlorine in metalworking fluids
- Performance optimization through innovative formulation – analyzing the demand for high performance lubricants
- The OEM perspective – how is design evolution influencing lubrication requirements?
- Applications and challenges in diverse environments – challenges for water-based and high temperature operations
In an environment of more challenging applications, fluctuating base stock markets and more advanced OEM requirements, can you afford to miss the must-attend event for the sector?