Fuel quality becomes more important as more emphasis is given to improved energy efficiency and better air quality. Performance fuel additives continue to play a key role in fuel quality enhancement, which supports the global energy thrust and the technical marketing needs of the oil industry.
Consistent with its commitment to innovation, Dorf Ketal Chemicals developed its new line of performance fuel additives. The addition of mph and milEx brands to the company’s portfolio combined with the global footprint of Dorf Ketal for oil production, refining, lubricant additives and catalysts ensures that Dorf Ketal is now uniquely placed to provide a one stop solution, “Crude In’ to “Fuel Out”, to its global customer base.
milEx and mph performance fuel additives are formulated with special cutting-edge components, which keep engines clean and protect the entire fuel system, restore engine power, acceleration, fuel economy and reduce engine out emissions. Dorf Ketal multifunctional additives can help fuel marketers improve and customize their offerings and create brand identity by differentiating the product attributes of their fuels for the retail sector.
– November 2018-present, Vice President of Technical and Marketing, Global Performance Fuel Additives, Dorf Ketal Chemicals Inc.
– April 2016 – November 2018, Senor Technical Service Manager, Global Fuel Additives, Dorf Ketal Chemicals Inc.
– April 2013 – February 2016, Senior Customer Technical Service Specialist, Afton Chemical Asia Pte. Ltd.
– April 2010 – April 2013, Product Engineering Specialist, Chevron Philippines Inc.
– November 2008 – April 2010, Technical Service Manager, Fuels Specialties, Asia Pacific, Innospec Ltd. Branch Office Singapore
– 1987-1992, Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering; University of the Philippines
– 1992, Philippine Chemical Engineering Licensure Exams
– 2007, Basic Management Program, Asian Institute of Management