Quarter Three 2017, Volume 23, Issue 3
Table of Contents
- How true are the performance claims of synthetic engine oils?
- Preparing for GF-7: A growing call for change
- Reformulating engine oils could have limited benefit in reducing CO2 emissions
- China’s Shanghai Starry Chemical to open new additive plant in September
- e-Mobility: It’s difficult to see what all the fuss is about…
- Is your relationship with your car about to change?
- Australia striving to become a global “testbed” for automated vehicles
- ASTM unveils ground-breaking 100 octane fuel for spark ignition engines
- UEIL strives to drive sustainability in Europe
- “Perfect storm” provides Songwon the perfect opportunity
- Understanding the impact of metalworking fluids’ exposure on workers’ health
- New ISO standards expected to improve the quality of marine fuels.
Quarter Four 2017, Volume 23, Issue 4