ACI’s 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit will take place on the 27th and 28th of May, 2020 in Orlando, Florida.
The event will bring together key players from the industry to discuss the latest technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs across the microalgae value chain.
The two day event will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities the industry is facing but also provide the opportunity to network and discuss solutions to keep the industry thriving as a whole during the numerous Q&As, and the extended networking breaks.
Join us in Orlando for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers. You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
Why Attend the US Microalgae Summit 2020?
- Get an overview on different commercial applications of algae
- Learn how to scale up production to make algae a viable business and have the opportunity to network and exchange experiences on those subjects, talk about how to grow the algae business and explore opportunities for collaboration
- Get insights on how to collaborate with the end products manufacturers to better educate consumers and develop the algae industry
Who Should Attend
Microalgae cultivation plant owners and operators, food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics companies, algae end market users, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, market analysts and consultants, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors.
Topics for Discussion
- A Microalgae Industry Overview
- Marketing Algae Products
- Business Development for Microalgae Companies
- Exploring the Latest Technological Developments for the Industry
- Microalgae in Human Nutrition
- Algae Solutions for Climate Change
- Microalgae in Wastewater Treatment
- Developing Economically Efficient Algae Production
- Algae in Cosmetics and Colorants
- Algae Biostimulants and Biofertilizers
- Developments for Microalgae in Animal Nutrition and Feeds
More Information on Topics & Sessions, please view the agenda:
The standard delegate rate is $2,395 which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers’ presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event.
How Do I Register?
Members are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Adamantia
(Mado) Lampropoulou on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting EALn2MKTG.
We welcome you to join our leading experts at 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit!
“Thanks for inviting me as the speaker. It was a cozy meeting, and I got the chance to meet with everyone. It was nice. Look forwarding hearing from you in the future.” – Jennifer Qin, Ovivo USA
“I enjoyed the conference and meeting my algae colleagues and I look forward to participating in a larger way next year. Congrats to your team for such a great job! The hotel was perfect, the meals excellent, the conference room was exceptional, the organizing was professional and the speakers were excellent. Thank you for including me! Please stay in touch!” – Catharine Arnston, Energybits
“Thank you for giving me the chance to share my work”
Non Food & Finless Foods
“Excellent set-up! Not really a conference with passive auditors, more a networking meeting. Limited number of attendees is a plus”
“Great mix of topics & great for networking”
“Intimate Session – great for 1 on 1 conversation”
“Friendly and Informative”
“Very good networking opportunity”
BDI Holding GmbH