The two day event will bring together professionals across the lubricant supply chain to address current industry issues, explore new opportunities and network with peers. As regulations on the quality of both heavy-duty and passenger car motors oils become more strict, professionals across the entire lubricant spectrum can feel the impact. Join us and learn how leaders from base oil producers, lubricant blenders, additive manufacturers and original equipment manufacturers are confronting these challenges and pushing the boundaries of what modern lubricants are capable of.
Agenda Committee Members Include:
- Liqing Wang, Business Development Manager, Americas, Chevron
- Bill Anderson, R&D Engineering Specialist, Afton Chemical
- Shana McCable, Global Business Manager of Lubricants, Ingevity
- Kevin Ferrick, Senior Manager EOLCS/DEF/MOM, API
- Joan Evans, Industry Liaison Senior Advisor, Infineum
Topics that we will cover include:
- Trade Flow Analysis
- International “Trade War” Discussion
- Group 1-3 Base Stock Forecast
- Market Influence of Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Economy and Driving Emissions
- GF-6 and Future PCMO Regulation
- Meeting IMO 2020 Standards
Who will attend?
You will be joined by Base Oil Refiners, Lubricant Blenders, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Consultants, Regulatory and Policy Officers, Additive Manufacturers, Market Analysts, Transportation & Storage Companies, Oil Analysis Service Providers.
For further information, please contact:
Marketing Executive, ACI
T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0623