Oleofuels 2020 to be held on 24-25 June in Marseille, France
Already on its 13th annual edition, Oleofuels 2020 will once again bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
To view a copy of the latest conference agenda please click here.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Anselm Eisentraut, Head of Market Intelligence Strategy, Neste
- Patrick Lynch, Biofuel Feedstock Trader & Head of Sustainability, Greenergy
- Adam Stepien, Managing Director, Polish Chamber of Biofuels (KIB)
- Marta Yugo, Economics and Modelling Science Executive, CONCAWE
- Cornelius Claeys, EU Biofuels Analyst, Stratas Advisors
- Timo Huhtisaari, Director Sustainability, Communications & Public Affairs, St1 Oy
- John McNichol, Market Development Manager, PQ Corporation
- Senior Representative, EBB – European Biodiesel Board
Featuring an Exclusive Site Visit to TOTAL’s la Mède Biorefinery
In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Tuesday 23rd June a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit TOTAL’s Biorefinery in la Mède. There is no extra charge to join the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Topics will Include:
- Oleofuels Market Overview – Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends – 2020 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology – Finding the Silver Bullet
- Future Fuels for Transportation
- HVO supply and demand outlook – future marketing possibilities for HVO by products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II – is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market
- Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation – A refiner’s perspective
For further information, registration and group discounted rates, please contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email [email protected]