Already on its 13th annual edition, Oleofuels 2020 will once again bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
To view a copy of the latest conference agenda please click here.
Early Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Anselm Eisentraut, Head of Market Intelligence Strategy, Neste
- Patrick Lynch, Biofuel Feedstock Trader & Head of Sustainability, Greenergy
- Adam Stepien, Managing Director, Polish Chamber of Biofuels (KIB)
- Marta Yugo, Economics and Modelling Science Executive, CONCAWE
- Cornelius Claeys, EU Biofuels Analyst, Stratas Advisors
- Timo Huhtisaari, Director Sustainability, Communications & Public Affairs, St1 Oy
- John McNichol, Market Development Manager, PQ Corporation
- Senior Representative, EBB – European Biodiesel Board
Featuring an Exclusive Site Visit to TOTAL’s la Mède Biorefinery
In addition to the main two day event, during the afternoon of Tuesday 23rd June a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit TOTAL’s Biorefinery in la Mède. There is no extra charge to join the site visit, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis.
Topics will Include:
- Oleofuels Market Overview – Evaluating Key Market Industry Trends – 2020 and Beyond
- Reviewing Existing Renewable Energy Directive and Key Regulatory Updates
- Sourcing of Effective Feedstocks for Oleofuels
- Latest Conversion Technology – Finding the Silver Bullet
- Future Fuels for Transportation
- HVO supply and demand outlook – future marketing possibilities for HVO by products such as bio naphtha and bio-propane
- RED II – is this really incentivizing the market in order to leverage full market potential?
- Case Study: Moving the European Oleofuels Market
- Forward – From Research & Development to Commercialisation – A refiner’s perspective
For further information, registration and group discounted rates, please contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org