Specialty chemicals company LANXESS is restructuring its distribution set-up for its lubricant additives products. Its Additives business unit (ADD), which offers a comprehensive product portfolio for the lubricant industry, has decided to consolidate its sales channel approach and has appointed new distribution partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
From January 2019, the full product portfolio of LANXESS lubricant additives will be available from the following distributors in this region:
- Krahn Chemie Deutschland GmbH: DACH and Eastern Europe
- Petrico Ltd: United Kingdom, France, Benelux and Italy
- Pemco Additives AB: Nordic Region
- Trigueros Quimica S.L.: Spain and Portugal
- Brenntag: Africa
- FinExim OÜ: Russia and CIS
- Addisol Endless Resources: Middle East
- InterActive SA: Israel
LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company based in Cologne, Germany, with sales of EUR 9.7 billion (USD11 billion) in 2017 and about 19,200 employees in 25 countries. The company is currently represented at 73 production sites worldwide. The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and plastics.