Following the completion of the acquisition of SI Group by SK Capital Partners on October 15 and the combination of SI Group with Addivant, specialty chemical company SI Group announced the company’s new executive leadership team.
The newly combined company which will be marketed under the SI Group brand, will be led by the following executive leadership team:
- Frank Bozich, SI Group CEO
- John Steitz, CEO, Additives
- Chris Cornille, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain Services
- Brooke Manrique, Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Communications
- Tom Masterson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Regulatory Affairs
- Wei Ru, Senior Vice President, Engineering & Process Technology
- Paul Tilley, Senior Vice President, Chemical Intermediates & Industrial Resins
- Patrick Weinberg, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- Rich White, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing & EHSQ
Additionally, the new company has been structured around several strategic business units that will focus exclusively on product offerings and innovation, as well as superior customer relationship management. These leaders include:
- Katie Ellet, Vice President, Oilfield Solutions
- Robert Kaiser, Vice President, Rubber & Adhesives
- Chris Roberts, Vice President, Fuels & Lubricants
“These organizational changes leverage the key competencies and capabilities of our leadership teams. The structure enables a strong external focus, cultivating more collaborative relationships with our customers,” said Bozich, SI Group CEO.
“We will be more adept at delivering superior customer value and more thoughtful, systematic and anticipatory to changes in global market forces that impact the industry,” added Steitz, Additives CEO.
SI Group is a leading global developer and manufacturer of performance additives, process solutions, pharmaceuticals and chemical intermediates, with strong market positions in the plastics, oilfield, rubber, fuels & lubricants, active pharmaceutical ingredients and industrial resins industries.
Headquartered in Schenectady, New York, U.S.A., SI Group operates more than 30 manufacturing facilities on five continents with approximately USD2 billion in annual sales, and more than 3,000 employees worldwide.