Glycerol Carbonate (CAS 931-40-8) Market Research Report 2017 – Research and Markets
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The "Glycerol
Carbonate (CAS 931-40-8) Market Research Report 2017" report
has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This Global Report 2017 is a result of industry experts' diligent work
on researching the world market of glycerol carbonate. The report helps
to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify
major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most
of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage,
toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on glycerol carbonate end-uses, the third one
gives summary on a number of patents.
The fourth chapter deals with glycerol carbonate market trends review,
distinguish glycerol carbonate manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes glycerol carbonate prices data.
The last chapter analyses glycerol carbonate downstream markets.
The glycerol carbonate global market report 2017 key points:
– Glycerol carbonate description, its application areas and related
– Glycerol carbonate market situation
– Glycerol carbonate manufacturers and distributors
– Glycerol carbonate prices (by region and provided by market players)
– Glycerol carbonate end-uses breakdown
– Glycerol carbonate downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. GLYCEROL CARBONATE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
2. GLYCEROL CARBONATE APPLICATION
3. GLYCEROL CARBONATE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. GLYCEROL CARBONATE PATENTS
5. GLYCEROL CARBONATE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General glycerol carbonate market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of glycerol carbonate
5.3. Suppliers of glycerol carbonate
5.4. Glycerol carbonate market forecast
6. GLYCEROL CARBONATE MARKET PRICES
7. GLYCEROL CARBONATE END-USE SECTOR
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wj5qs9/glycerol
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716