Taking place on the 8th & 9th February 2023 in Helsinki, Finland, this 12th annual conference will once again bring together 100+ key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions and benefit from excellent networking opportunities.
Building on the success of Lignofuels 2022 which brought 150+ senior level attendees to Helsinki in June 2022, we are pleased to be returning back to Finland for Lignofuels 2023 with UPM, BP, ENI, TotalEnergies, NordFuel, A.P. Moller – Maersk and many others already confirmed to speak.
Key Topics Include:
- Lignofuels Market Overview
- Dealing with the Current Challenges in the Industry
- Scaling up the Industry
- Improving the Circularity of Production and Use
- Future Markets for Lignofuels
- Improving the Profitability of Lignofuels
- Future Technology in the Industry
- Updates on Regulation and its Effects
- Achieving Long-Term Sustainability in Feedstocks
To view the latest agenda please click here >>
For more information or to register with special F&L reader discount please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 203 141 0610 or [email protected]
Lignofuels 2023, Helsinki