“Moving Forwards …”
Africa is moving forwards on so many fronts: GDP growth, improving fuel specifications, developing clean air policies, investing in refineries, improving distribution infrastructure, setting safety standards, improving financial capacity and building on human capital.
- Join us in solving the challenges for the future of the African downstream oil industry.
- Meet with more than 500 key players of the North and Sub-Saharan African and International downstream oil industry all in one place
- Join representatives from African refineries, government ministries, banks, regulators, importers, distributors, traders, storage companies, marketing companies and refinery equipment & technology suppliers
- Listen to industry professionals talk about the latest trends and innovations in the industry
- Share experiences with pan-African and international companies
- Review new technology developments and services
- 15th – 16th March 2018 African Downstream Workshops by: CITAC
To learn more about how to attend ARA WEEK 2018 and information on ARA membership and sponsorship opportunities: email@example.com – www.afrra.org