European Algae Biomass 2014
Maximising Commercial Successes in Algal Biomass by Combining Focussed R&D with Business Strategy
ACI’s 4th annual European Algae Biomass Conference will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of latest technologies in operation in the global algae industry and also includes an exclusive site visit on Monday 5th of May 2014. Discuss the technical challenges faced when optimising the cultivation of algae. Study the current and future commercial markets for algae products and the challenges faced during the commercialisation process including the views from different end markets.
- Roadmap to Commercialisation of Algae Biomass
- Recent Production Platforms for Algal Biofuels
- Microalgae Harvesting & Processing
- Different Applications & Products from Algae
- Investment Activity in Microalgae Technology
- Project case studies: Biofuels from Algae
- R&D updates and expected innovations in algae technologies
- Algae as an Effective Tool in Waste Water Treatment
- Application of Algae in Carbon Capture
Algae cultivation plant owners and operators, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, algae end market users, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors.
Speakers Include Senior Representatives from Aqualia, AlgoSource Technologies, Fermentalg, Lgem, MicroBio Engineering, Aquanos Energy and many more…
F&L Asia readers/subscribers are entitled to a discount on registration. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or [email protected] quoting EAL4FL.