Fuels of the Future
The 18th International Conference for Renewable Mobility “Fuels of the Future” will take place again from 18th to 22nd January 2021 and is organised by the German Bioenergy Association (BBE), the Union for the Promotion of Oil and Protein Plants (UFOP), the German Bioethanol Industry Association (BDBe), the German Biofuel Industry Association (VDB) and the German Biogas Association (FvB).
Fuels of the future 2021 welcomes national and international participants including representatives from the raw material collecting and processing industry, the biofuel, mineral oil and automotive industry, the chemical industry, the transport and logistics sector, certification systems as well as from politics, science and research.
Due to the current developments within COVID-19, the organisers have decided to convert the 18th round of the International Conference into a digital event format. The motto of the conference is: “Fuels of the Future” digital & internationally networked!
Specific topics and challenges will be discussed in 15 sessions with over 60 speakers:
- Renewable Energy Directive (RED II) and consequences for the sector of a renewable mobility
- E-mobility & Sustainability
- Biodiesel: Technological and market developments
- Bioethanol: Technological and market developments
- Biomethane in Europe & international: legal framework, incentives, success stories
- Biofuels in aviation and maritime freight
- Biofuels in agriculture and forestry
- Advanced alternative Fuels & Power-to-X
- Biofuel trade and international commodity flow
The organizers invite you to use this opportunity to get into touch with over 500 conference attendees from around the world (digital networking possibilities available) and to hear interesting and highly topical talks.
On the International Conference on Renewable Mobility interested companies will have opportunities to represent themselves to international institutions, companies and participants. For further details, please consult the Presentation Options document.
More information & registration at www.fuels-of-the-future.com