Infineum announces changes to Executive Committee
The global additive manufacturer Infineum, a joint venture between ExxonMobil and Shell, announced that three new positions have been added to the Infineum Executive Committee, in a restructuring that will support its vision to transform into a world-class sustainable specialty chemicals company.
- Maurizio Abbondanza joins the Executive Committee as Sustainability director accountable for coordination, design, and integration of Infineum’s sustainability strategy.
- Kim Shee Young joins the Executive Committee as director of Business Growth accountable for leading and accelerating Infineum’s growth agenda.
- Felicia Tan joins the Executive Committee as Global IT director accountable for formulating information technology (IT) strategies and driving technologies and digitalisation.
In addition, Infineum announced it has “adjusted” the following positions to better support its customers.
- Reflecting its aspiration to be a more customer-centric business, Sales and Marketing have been merged into one role for Aldo Govi as EVP Commercial, accountable for customer relationships and short and long-term profitability.
- Phil Creteur takes on the new role of chief finance officer and EVP Corporate Strategy and Transformation. Alongside his financial accountabilities, Creteur will be driving the transformation of Infineum into a sustainable speciality chemicals company with industry leading customer experience.
- Rebecca Oldfield takes on the role of EVP Innovation and Technology accountable for delivering innovative products and solutions to meet customers’ needs in current and future markets.
Four roles remain unchanged. Trevor Russell, CEO; Chris Locke, EVP Supply and Operational Excellence; Carl Howard, general counsel and Mike Chen, president of Infineum China.