Petro-Canada Lubricants launches its new metalworking product line
Petro-Canada Lubricants has launched METWORX™, its new non-chlorinated metalworking fluids product line, which performs over a wide range of operations to reduce friction.
“We’re excited to offer a new, expanded line of metalworking fluids to the market. METWORX metalworking fluids’ mild, pleasant odour and exceptional cleanliness also help improve the working environment and are extremely operator-friendly,” said Brad Palmer, category manager, Specialty Products and Greases, Petro-Canada Lubricants. “Compliant with the impending regulations surrounding chlorinated paraffin additives, customers can also enjoy the peace of mind that the METWORX non-chlorinated product line meets regulatory requirements.”
Providing both general-purpose and specific solutions for applications such as milling, turning, drilling, tapping and grinding, the METWORX product line offers superior cooling and lubrication to reduce friction during metalworking.
The comprehensive product line, which will be in the market this month, is available in the following options to perform the majority of machining operations:
- Medium viscosity non-chlorinated neat cutting fluid for superior finishes:
- METWORX NEATCUT HD 32 CF
- Non-chlorinated soluble cutting oil for rapid heat removal:
- METWORX SOLCUT HD 2500 CF
- Low foam biostable semi-synthetic fluids:
- METWORX SYNCUT 300 HD XL – for moderate to heavy duty operation
- METWORX SYNCUT 150 LD XL – for light to moderate application
- Light duty low foam, biostable synthetic fluid:
- METWORX SYNCUT 99 FS
- Low foam alkaline cleaner for coolant sumps and surfaces:
- METWORX System Cleaner WS