The 24th ICIS World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference
February 17, 2020 - February 21, 2020
Each year, the same week in February is firmly etched into the base oils and finished lubricants markets’ calendars. A week that provides the industry with their most important global platform to conduct their internal and external business meetings, as well as gather critical information on the market trends and trade dynamics that will help shape their commercial strategies for the year ahead.
2020 will play host to the 24th edition of the World Base Oils & Lubricants Conference, but with a host of new features for you to benefit from, this time across 3 conference days. With high level content and unparalleled networking that nearly 700 attendees have become accustomed to year-on-year, the ICIS flagship meeting will take place 17-21 February 2020, once again at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London, offering a full 5 days of in-depth information
Brimming with great content and critical networking opportunities, there is something for everyone. Every session will help you develop your skills, professional network, and contribute different perspectives, giving you real return on your time out of the office. So what can you expect on the Wednesday of Base Oils Week this February?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new specifications and navigate the approvals landscape in the Technical Open Forum
- Upskill your knowledge in the Commercial Open Forum, where you will learn more about digitalisation and sustainability insights to help shape business strategies into the next decade
- Get involved in the Lunch & Learn session on Groups IV and V, giving you a complete view of the API base stocks groups
- Attend a Base Oils Bite-size session and find about some of the industry’s biggest disruptors and what leading companies are doing about it
- Schedule your meetings and chat with delegates through our new but easy to use Networking Platform
- Book a pod to hold your meetings in a semi private environment