Maintaining Europe’s Downstream Industry
Special Refiner Discount — Save up to $700!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Attracting 150+ industry professionals, the conference assembles the refining community and its dependents, to discuss and debate the industry’s evolving landscape and strength. The conference will provide attendees with a practical insight into the global refining environment, product and price shifts and legislative developments while unearthing strategies for Boosting plant flexibility, optimizing production cycles and reducing costs.
- Maintaining Europe’s downstream industry — Leaders discuss
- EU refining capacity outlook, demand projections and new player dynamics
- European trade flows, refinery supply and margin outlook
- Recent and proposed legislative developments — Will the industry be supported?
- European refining in the context of shifting global product markets
- Product pictures — Review and outlook for refined products in Europe
- Improving the economics and competitiveness of European refining in a sustainable way
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nathalie Brunelle Senior Vice President, Strategy, Development and Research, Refining & Chemicals Division, TOTAL
- Mark Quartermain, Vice President, Downstream Strategy Development v Market Analysis, Shell
- Alois Virag, Senior Vice President, Refining v Petrochemicals, OMV
- Mikhail Antonov, Deputy Director of Refining, LUKOIL Trade and Supply (Litasco)
- Christian B. Cleret, Chief Executive Officer, Hestya-Energy
- Dario Scaffardi, General Manager, SARAS
- Lajos Alacs, Vice President, Supply Chain Management, MOL Group
- Lars Peter Lindfors, Senior Vice President, Technology and Strategy, Neste Oil
- Isabelle Muller, Secretary General, Europia
- Toril Bosoni, Senior Oil Market Analyst, Refining, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Seth Kleinman, Global Head of Energy Strategy, Citi
- Miswin Mahesh, Shipping and Commodities Analyst, Barclays Capital
- Michael Lane, Secretary General, CONCAWE
- Eelco Dekker, Chief Marketing Officer, Bio MCN
- Karl Nietvelt, Director – Analytical Manager, Standard & Poor’s
- Robert Turner, Director, PwC
- Tim Worledge, Editorial Team Leader, Middle Distillates, EMEA, Platts
The 2011 event was attended by 150+ delegates and continuously attracts the industry’s leading refiners, petrochemical companies, technology providers, traders, regulators, analysts, consultants and lawyers.
Platts conferences understands the need for effective and valuable networking time, and this year’s event will be no different. We have built into the two days a number of dedicated social functions designed to facilitate participant interaction, including sponsored breakfast briefings and an evening drinks reception